Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snow on our paws

Everything is white outside and me and the bulldog ran around in the park yesterday at lunchtime. Can't believe I actually had the energy to do that, but Chessy was so energetic and happy so I didn't want to spoil her fun. She doesn't look very happy in this photo though, probably because I held her down in order to get a photo. She just wanted to play.

Now I'm back at work, doing what I've dreamed about for a long time. A secret still, but I can reveal that I get to imagine and draw lots and lots of cool stuff that really fits my personal taste. That's not always a luxury you get while painting for a living, so I'll soak it up and enjoy it as much as I can.

Other fun stuff is going on as well, but I really shouldn't be blogging while working. No no, it's time to put on the serious face and design some sweet looking stuff!

5 comments:

  1. GOOOS! Hon spretar lite med tårna, det är gulligt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hon har snö mellan tårna! Det är nog kallt, men hon verkade tycka om snön ändå! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely. The snowy background looks so idyllic! Sweden sounds awesome! :) So happy that you are happy with your work and life at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurra för leksugna husdjur

    ReplyDelete