Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My little chaos

I've got a tiny apartment, my little chaotic nest where I collect cute things I love and then put them all over the place in no real order. I'm an incredibly lazy person when it comes to doing my dishes, making food for myself or cleaning in general. It's a shame really, because with all these neat things I've collected over the years I could have a really cute apartment. Now it's kind of gross...

I have an urge to change this though, oh, I'm not naïve enough to believe I can change myself into becoming more neat and tidy, but I can do a real cleanup for once and make sure I can walk around and feel good about myself for folding my laundry or making myself a real hot plate of noodles. Not pot-noodles, but real ones with sweet chili and eggs! My new favorite. If I cleaned this place I might actually be able to sit by my sewing machine again! I have ideas I want to work on.

5 comments:

  1. Wiiii~ Add some peas and spring onions if you feel like it :P my mum raised me on noodle soup o_o

    And wuuuuuuuww, go for it with the cleaning :)) it must be nice to have an apartment in any case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodle soup, omnomnom! Ive chopped some onions and bacon into my noodle mix a couple of times, it's tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem as you, im to lazy to just keeping it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's not naïve to think that you can change yourself :) If you are really committed... I've done it ;)

    ReplyDelete