Monday, February 13, 2012

Behave yourself!

I would consider myself to be kind of harmless and friendly most of the time, but there are a few situations in which I turn into some kind of violent, aggressive brat with absolutely no impulse control. I turn into this wild version of Emmy when I'm drunk, but I think most people start behaving weirdly while under the influence of alcohol. Worse is that I get furious after sleeping. I have a bad morning mood, sure, but I also fly into fits of rage after just a 10 minute nap in the afternoon. I have no explanation for this odd behavior, but I've heard my little sister is just the same. Poor bear has to endure my rage and thankfully he helps me when I have no energy left for anything. Sometimes he just teases me until I snap though, that bastard...

5 comments: