Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Madness Returns

When I was 14 I bought the original American McGees Alice game and I got obsessed. I don't think I've ever been that excited or in love with a game or movie ever, so when the sequel came out I was really sad. Not because I doubted it would be a good game, just because I wasn't able to play it. I recently got an xbox along with the boy I brought home, and now they both live with me, so I'm finally able to enjoy this game.

The absolute joy of peppering my enemies to death or jump-dancing around with the vorpal blade just has me laughing out loud sometimes. Yes, I'm a real Alice fan and I'm happy I finally got some fan art made. I'm not happy with it, simply because I think I'll always doubt myself when it comes to making fan art of things I'm fawning over to this degree.

8 comments:

  1. it's great! I'd love to play the new one out ... and the old one for that matter. I never got round to playing either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently managed to get my old playstation hooked up to my TV again so I know exactly how you feel.

    Also, I love how you refer to your other half as the boy you brought home. It makes me giggle and cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be though I loved this piece, and it is currently my desktop image. Maybe i should get to drawing my own fan art of the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wee, thank you guys! ^.^
    @ Nicole: He -is- the boy I brought home! :D My quest reward for going out on adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice image, I was the same with the video game when it was released :b love your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete