Friday, February 10, 2012

Self Customization

I'm feeling cosy and warm today. Wearing a summer dress from Indiska mixed with a warm hoodie/jacket I bougth back in Chicago some years ago.

Now I'm listening to this song that makes me smile real big and feel happy. I'm relieved to get to relax some this weekend. Planning to make it a calm one because I think I need a breather. So what does an enmi do when she wants to relax? Well, huge cups of vanilla tea, some popcorn and then sleep , curled up in bed while lazily watching the bear play Skyrim. A rather perfect way to wind down after a hectic week in my opinion.

7 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I just want to say that I love EVERYTHING that you post here and on Da and I think you're AMAZING! Just to let you know... Ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute ~
    And loving the new heading banner :)
    What song is it ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :D The song is linked where it says "this song" It's Ellie Goulding, Wish I had stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following you for a while and this is the first time I've posted on your blog.

    I love the little drawings of yourself you do and wish that I had the confidence to wear the sort of clothes you wear. I also love everything else that you post on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that makes me really happy to hear! :D I've always worn whatever clothes I feel like, but I'd never consider myself self confident. I feel more secure in the clothes that feel like "me" than trying to fit in, because then I start feeling like a dork dressing up as a normal person! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh that song! Sorry didn't see the link . I like it :)
    And go for it with wearing clothes you like, Nicole! :3

    ReplyDelete