Friday, February 10, 2012

Smile smile happy bear!

Today is Creative Friday at work which means we get the entire afternoon here at Coffee Stain Studios to go wild with our creative ideas. I want to create cute and cosy little games with funky characters with huge animal hats now. I'm no game designer, I have no idea what the game would be about, I just want it to look amazing!

This is a very sketchy concept of what's on my mind at the moment. I'd love to make traditional paintings in this theme. I do have the time to sit down and paint, but I have a crazy blue eyed bear occupying my head and invading my home. A very pleasant experience I must say.

I'm seriously considering making a hat like this out of papier maché and then wear it to work, just for the sake of it.

Oh goodness, I just got a crazy delicious muffin given to me. I love creative fridays at work!

1 comment: