Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Juno

 I've got a cold so I had to leave work besides having really fun and inspirational stuff to do there right now. I hope this thing clears fast. Something I always do when feeling under the weather is to watch one of my "feeling-like-crap-feel-good-movies" and my Juno DVD always does the trick.

I can't count the times I've seen it, but the music and the cute script along with all the even cuter outfits she wears throughout the movie I just feel happy every time I see it. I mean, I even named my dog after her. A dog I only had for four days before I had to return her to the breeder because she enjoyed biting my face off, but still!

Now I'll get back to resting in bed, maybe make tea and put on the next movie on the list, probably something out of my Ghibli collection.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer's Body är inte lika gullig men har minst lika bra manus (: Krya på dig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ska kolla upp den! ^_^ Tack så mycket

    ReplyDelete
  3. yusss <3 love juno, and both actors ! ... and her red jumper in that second film still ^^ .. and the soundtrack. Just an all round great film :) hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete