Monday, March 5, 2012

Put your spring shoes on!

There was frost on the ground this morning, but the sun keeps shining and the snow is all gone. I know I talk a lot about the weather, but it's because it's got such a huge effect on my mood and my feelings in general. When spring arrives I feel more alive, happy and excited about stuff. I also feel more giggly girly in love than ever and it's kind of funny and embarrassing at the same time. But hey, it's enjoyable, so I'll just go along with it.

My plan was to bring my sketchbook with me to work today, and to start the habit of bringing it with me everywhere, but of course I forgot it because I was busy with other things this morning, such as waking up and digging out my old, brown converse and it feels so sweet to walk around on dry ground with these thin-soled shoes tied to my feet. Spring, hells yeah!

1 comment: