Sunday, April 1, 2012

Productivity

I have the day to myself, the bear volunteering to drive his friends miles and miles away to watch hockey and football. I have a tendency to become all inactive and dull while alone, but I decided not to go there today.

I made some chai-tea and sat on the balcony listening to sweet music for a while during my morning smoke. Then I went straight to finishing up a custom order for a patch painting with a cute little rhino on it! It's all done now and my tea is finished. I'm thinking what I should do next. I'll probably try to draw something, traditional, not digital. I feel like I need it.

Later today I'm gonna go watch the Hunger Games with a friend. I'm a bit scared, don't know what to expect from the hype. I loved the books though so, we'll see...

10 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuute! When I have a job I'd like to order one :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yay! ^__^ I love rhinoes, but I want to make a hippo one at some point too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nnnng, cute! Would love to see a sloth :D or some bears <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable and I love your nails by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks! :D They´re a bit messy, it's the first time I've tried painting them in two colours ^__^

      Delete
  5. I really enjoy that small paintings <3there;re so cute.

    Lol, these fish at the bottom are marvelous! *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehee, yeah I love them fishies too! :D

      Delete
  6. How do you apply the background colour? This background doesn´t look like your previous ones. They have a faded diamond pattern, right?

    I really like the rhino, but the cinnamongirl is very sweet aswell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's a kind of odd story actually. I do the background by silk screen printing. I always use my ironing board as a table for this and my old ironing board had that kidn of diamond pattern underneath the fabric and it affected the result. My new one is all flat. Maybe this is worth experimenting with?

      Delete