Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweet artist: Kendra!





Kendra has a really cute tumblr that I scrolled through on this rainy afternoon filled with self doubt and stress. It's oddly comforting and soothing. All her images have little thoughts and messages combined with simple but really stylish drawings. Sure, many of them are sad, but it's in a way that still makes me smile.

So why am I having a so-so day today? Just stress and many grown up things I have to deal with. Going to the bank, calling people about the apartment, buying random things and in the middle of this I didn't have time to get lunch before I had to get back to work. Small silly things that just makes me feel a bit fail, but I think it'll feel better once I get back home. It's time for comfy clothes and tasty food to brighten my mood.

3 comments:

  1. oohhhww, once everything's organised it might feel better? hope work was okay though? hope you feel happier soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everythings ok now, I was just feeling like a failcake yesterday :3 Soon all the big, scary official things will be settled and I'll be able to relax more.

    ReplyDelete