Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wishes!


It's been easter and stuffs! Lots of things have been going on and I feel like I've been really busy. I've managed to get some relaxing done too. First things first... I've bought an apartment! Crazy and unreal, but yes, I've done the very grown up thing of purchasing my own apartment along with the Bear. We can move in by the end of the month and there is a lot of stress involved but most of all I'm just really happy. We´re gonna redecorate, but up new wallpaper, probably new floors as well if we can afford it but we´re gonna have so much more space and I'm finally gonna have my own workspace for my art.

In other news I've been traveling around a bit to see the Bears family for easter. Lots of tasty easter food and such. Now I've got some tasty noms to eat while watching movies on this final rainy day of easter vacation. Tomorrow it's back to work for me, and then start packing for the move pretty soon!

4 comments:

  1. yeeey :) Does that mean you have bought it for good or are renting it from someone? excitement!

    Also those pegs are super cute. Love orange. Can't wait to get to a similar stage to you and set up a pretty home with etsy things and colours :)

    good luck packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it for real, so it's all mine! :D

    ReplyDelete