Monday, May 7, 2012

My favorite

Three days in a row I've been working on my new home. My mom came over to help me and the Bear with the heavy part of actually starting to paint. Today it was just me though. I had a day off from work so I bribed a co-worker with pastries to get him to drive me to the colour store and I bought my absolute favorite. Even though I worked alone today it felt like a breeze to paint when I got to do it with sweet turquoise!

It looks so messy in these pictures because the frame around the doorway still isn't there and there is lots and lots of dirt and dust on the floor from all the pre-work, but I'm starting to see what my place will look like now. I really can't wait to decorate the walls with my shelves and pictures. I'm even more eager to start little creative projects in this room. It'll be fabulous for shoooore!

6 comments:

  1. oj vad fint det kommer bli! blir jättesugen på att ha den färgen i hallen jag med! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, what a tasty looking colour! :3
    And the longer I look at it, the more it seems to calm one down. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, mint colour, i cant wait to see how the final result will look like *.* i hope you will share some photos of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make sure to post more pictures as I go along. I'll probably move in this saturday and then I'll have all my things there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job enmi. keep it up and it would look awsome.

    ReplyDelete