Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wishes!


This weekend I'm trying to find items that would go well along with light turquoise walls for my new work-space. My new apartment has a long hallway from the main door that includes a little space to put a dining table. Instead of that I'll put two big tables there and make the whole thing into a home art studio worthy of the name. I'll try to get the walls painted tomorrow, I'm doing it myself (for the first time ever) so I hope it'll be alright. To go along with the wall colour I want lots and lots of wooden details and random shades of brown and white. I think it could look really neat with the huge pin-boards I have with all my inspirational images. I'm super excited about getting started with the actual decoration of my new home!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic choices! Your apartment studio is going to be gorgeous! Thanks so much for choosing my bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodsOfNarnia


    This is a really nice place for wooden goods as well <3 I'm thinking of decorating the fantasy house in France using wood and other natural materials! <3 that zen garden thingie is awesome! I would love to have one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring our wooden art blocks. Sounds like a neat project you are starting at your home.

    ReplyDelete