Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pale Ale

"A titillating, neurotic, peroxide punk of a pale ale. Combining attitude, style, substance and a little bit of low self esteem for good measure; what would your mother say? You probably should just leave it alone..."
-Trashy Blonde (A beer bottle description)


During my vacation my family decided I should learn to drink beer. It's sort of an adult thing I just haven't gotten around to since I've had other things to drink instead, and drinking in general isn't something I think about as a project where I have to learn new things. Anyhow, I learned to sort of like the taste and I read this description of a beer bottle today. It gave me images of a character that I had to draw while listening to swedish punk band Asta Kask. It felt nice but now I have a headache.


I've been reading several books this vacation, all of them with rather messed up, decadent main characters. It's very far away from my own soft hearted and sensitive personality so it really sparks my imagination. Who would I have been if not for my social anxiety disorder? Probably a rather messed up, decadent individual with way too many mistakes to count.

3 comments: