Sunday, November 25, 2012

You have consumed me

 My little lamb, your tears make me hungry
Make sure they don't stain me while you cry
You say you feel pain, let me show you real pain
You are going to love it I'm sure
I confess I'm a wolf and I know you can't resist
It is in your nature to be consumed after all
I will stay with you while there is meat on your bones
Lick you clean while I tell you I am sorry
You will fade away and I will find a new lamb
I will leave you and you will disappear

No she said
I am heiress to the skin 
The wolf that was you
I will wrap myself in it's terrifying embrace
You have consumed me
There are shreds that you forgot
Your crying lamb has become the wolf
I stained you and you turned weak
It is you who will fade away
I will leave you and you will disappear

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me so much of another poem that I read, but that was a dark, almost perverted, poem about the wolf and little red riding hood. I'd share it, if I could only figure out where I read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might have quoted it to me at some point. Long ago though, but I remember liking it!

      Delete
  2. Fantastisk, så mörk men du gjorde den också så hoppfull =) Ta väl vara på dig. Verkligen <3

    ReplyDelete