Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Speedy obnoxious brat!

Well yeah, that's me. I have no idea how this happened but my personality seems to have just flipped out completely and I've gone from somewhat overly polite, shy and introvert into some sort of hyperactive, filthy-minded brat. I even annoy myself by being so overly confident and thoughtless. It's way too fun to stop though, and it's not like I'm making an effort. It's the opposite actually. I'm trying real hard NOT to be too intense. Happy and confident is one thing, over the top crazy and impulsive can be scary.

I wouldn't say I have an attitude problem... It hasn't become a problem yet anyway and I hope that I'll be able to stay out of trouble even though I feel a constant urge to get into trouble just to make life more exciting. I have no idea how this happened to me, but if I happen to say something really stupid, offensive or just plain annoying, feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up. Can't promise I'll obey but I'll try!

I'm writing this as a warning and an explanation for my weird behavior and my freaky change of character over the last few weeks. Not really an apology, because I don't think I've hurt anyones feelings and also because I've been apologizing all my life. Sometimes I've felt sorry for everyone around me that has to put up with my very presence. Changing into a jumping, laughing and energetic maniac is actually truly enjoyable and I can't believe how sad I used to be. I still get sad, but only for short periods of time where I just cry as violently as I possible can to get it over with quickly. Then I go right back to memorizing dirty rap-lyrics and laughing at how silly I am. No shame, no regrets... yet.

1 comment: