Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Constantly changing

I think I have an addiction now. Funky hair dyes! They're semi-permanent and wash out after a few weeks. Doesn't harm the hair so you can re-dye it whenever you wish and they are really cheap too! So I've kind of switched hair colours three times this month already. I think this will last a bit longer though since the turquoise dye is waaay more intense. Looks green in my photos but still!

It also feels like with new styles in clothes and new ways of styling hair and the colours I use, I can play on different parts of my personality. It's like the pink brought out the cozy, cuddly enmi while this green stuff makes me feel all punk and spunk, acting cocky and self confident to no end. It's almost like dressing up for a costume party or a live RPG session. Just that I don't dress as anyone but myself and I just act spontaneously. So much fun!

Gaah, speaking of fun, things are really great in general. Sanctum 2 is coming along fine. I get to draw comics all day, plot storylines and create lots of cool content for the future. It's so exciting I have to remember to breath sometimes. I make sure to just chill to the max in the evenings instead. Evenings are great nowadays!

5 comments:

  1. That looks good on you! What's next? Bright orange?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how long this colour lasts. I plan to get bright pea-green that will glow in UV-lights for a concert I plan to go to in March. If I can squeeze another colour into my schedule we'll just have to see what happens ^__^

      Delete
  2. Waaaw, do you buy a swedish brand or international ? I wanna try ^_^
    Loooove the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "directions" I think they sell them worldwide actually.

      Delete