Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thinking outside or inside the box?

So first of all I should explain the photo. When I started working at Coffee Stain Studios I remember randomly climbing into some empty cardboard box in the office and someone took a picture of it. Since then it's sort of become a habit for me whenever I find an empty box to place myself in. No reason, just for shits and giggles. So lately I've gotten some encouragement to develop this strange habit into a photo project that is also mainly for shits and giggles related to Coffee Stain.

Ah, and secondly, the title of this blawg pawst! Thinking in general is something most people do. Some more than others. I think I think way too much for one person but for once in my life I'm actually enjoying it. I walk around at home, talking out into the air about different trails of thoughts that I need to get out somehow. Serious political debates, my views on certain celebrities or opinions about pizza toppings. It can be anything really and usually in a mix that nobody could understand even if they tried. I make no sense.

Thinking too much can be a bad thing while worrying or being anxious. Thinking too much while being happy and creative is gosh darn neat! My head is like a box full of thinking that just needs to get out of said box. Are you able to follow this? Confused after reading completely irrelevant stuff? Probably. I'm confused too which is why I'll crawl back into my box now and leave you to your own thoughts.

1 comment: