Tuesday, April 9, 2013

boi!

Not feeling empty anymore, it was as I predicted, a temporary bump on the road in a very bumpy every day life of me. Today I feel full! Like... full of myself! Yes, you heard me. I really don't see anything wrong with that description since being full of yourself means you actually appreciate yourself which is a good thing! As long as you don't walk around being all obnoxious and look down on others because of it. Ok I admit it, I can be a bit obnoxious but not in a mean or rude way. Noh noh!

Today I sat on the office couch all day with my laptop, planning ahead and doing a lot of writing instead of the usual painting. It feels good to just really dive into a specific part of work sometimes and spend a whole day focusing on it. My head can't really handle switching between tasks too quickly. It gets all dizzy and stuff. So while I was sitting there on the couch, writing and plotting, there was this cute boi cuddling with me! Sackboi! Gah, I miss playing Little Big Planet with G now. All those giggles!


2 comments: