Monday, April 8, 2013

Full of Empty


I'm trying to think of something to say that would describe how things are and what I'm doing. You know, the stuff you put on your blog. It's just that my days sort of melt together now and I don't really know what I'm doing or where I'm going. I guess I feel sort of empty right now. Even my attempts to paint at home end up feeling more empty than usual. It might be the tangled mess of confusing emotions that have tossed my mind around a bit too much. Emotional exhaustion. Still, I'm trying to replace all this empty with friends, laughs and plans for summer. Somehow it all feels kind of outside of me which I really don't like. As if I'm not actually a part of my own life right now, just watching from the sidelines wondering what's going on. I don't like it. I don't like it at all, but it's temporary. Just like everything else.

1 comment: